You can of course add http://www.ambientblog.net to your browser favourites and check this weblog manually.
But there are also any other ways to keep informed of new entries on this weblog:
You will receive email notifications when new posts are published:
The FREE (ánd ad-free) Ambientblog Android App contains all mixes, blogposts, DreamScenes mixes and videos to be enjoyed while on the road. (Be aware of your data usage).
There is no dedicated Ambientblog App for Apple’s iPhone/iPod/iPad, but you can use the Mixcloud app to access all mixes published there. Just search for “Ambientblog” (user) to find all info and mixes. (Of course you can also subscribe to the Ambientblog Podcast: all mixes are published there – read details below).
Add this link in your favourite RSS Newsreader:
The full blog feed (above) is different from the podcast (mixes) feed, which includes the mixes only.
To subscribe to the ‘podcast/mixes-only’ version, use the link to:
Click the link below to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
- Click on iTunes Store
- Search for Ambientblog
- You’ll find the AmbientBlog logo under Podcasts.
- Click Subscribe
You’ll find the subscription under Podcastst in the Library section.
To listen and download the podcasts:
- doubleclick on the Ambientblog podcast logo.
- You’ll see a list of entries: either Get (=download) a single one or all at once.
- Use the Play button to start listening to a mix
- iTunes will download them to your iTunes media folder (as configured in Options/Advanced).
- You can synchronise this folder with your iPod, iPhone or any other MP3 player.